- Chlorophylle Park The whole family can explore the huge nature reserve through themes about the forest and nature.
- Gnomes at Coo Waterfalls Great fun for the young and the young at heart at Plopsa Coo, where Kabouter Plop resides in the midst of some gorgeous natural beauty.
- Rodt: a fresh pint A family visit to the Beer Museum in Rodt, at 20 minutes from Sunparks Ardennes, is a fun plan B for a rainy day.
- Wanne: surprisingly gastronomic A gourmet dinner in tune with the rhythm of the seasons starting from just 20 euros? La Métairie in Wanne, just ten minutes from Vielsalm.
- Les Contes de Salme, good restaurant only a few steps from the house.
- Clervaux: castle for photo enthusiasts The 12th century Clervaux castle is impressive enough in its own right.
- Stavelot Abbey: 3 museums for the price of 1 The well of the vestiges of the 11th century abbey church in Stavelot was rebuilt and the abbey itself given a thorough facelift.
- Durbuy: shopping in the world\’s smallest town Shopping in Durbuy means you will almost certainly succumb to the charming historical surroundings.
- Friendly Monschau A gingerbread town, full of friendly little shops and delicacies galore: a treat for parents and kids alike.
- Knauf shopping mall, just across the border of Luxembourg (open on Sundays).